среда, 29 января 2020 г.

Wonderland Gear for Alice

Hello  everyone,


I am Svetlana Ignatyeva (Svetafka) and I am very happy to be January guest designer in MMP.  It is a super for year beginning,  isn't it?))
I am from Mytishi, Moscow region, Russia. Scrapbooking is into my life around 4 years. 
I've been in love with mixmedia for the last couple of years and I think it's mutual)



Instagram

Gorgeous Mixed Media Place's Moodboard and paper "in Wonderland" from A.B.Studio met in my mind) . And of course, I had played with Impasto Paints and other Finnabair products!
I want toshow you my gear with Victorian London as a Wonderland (I borrowed Alice and Rabbit from Stamperia)).

To start I used the White Gesso on my chipboard gear. Finnabair Paper Texture Paste and Stencil were used to create texture. I  conjured with Impasto ( Snow, Pink, Lemon Peel and Poppy Red) in order to get Coral color). I took Impasto Victorian Green and Metallique Rustic Brown and covered my gear's background.
My story is made up of ABStudio elements from collection "in Wonderland" and sheet " Steampunk love", figures from Primamarketing molds that I covered Metallique Rustic Brown and Wax Aged Brass.

Also I added Liquid Acrylic Burnt Sienna with a bit of water to my background, on cutting elements and on paper elements as well in order to get the depth. 

Finally with Soft Gloss Gel I added Melance Art Pebbles. 

Thanks for following for me!

Mixed Media Place supplies:



AB Studio - Crafter's  Bundle - Elements for CuttingPrima - Finnabair Stencil - Ornate LaceAB Studio - In Wonderland - Collection Kit

Prima - Art Alchemy - Impasto Paint - Raspberry Pink
Prima - Art Alchemy - Impasto Paint - Snow White
Prima - Art Alchemy - Impasto Paint - Victorian GreenPrima - Art Alchemy - Impasto Paint - Poppy RedPrima - Art Alchemy - Impasto Paint - Lemon Peel


Prima - Art Ingredients - Melange - Art Pebbles
Prima - Art Basics - Heavy Gesso - White - tubePrima - Art Alchemy - Metallique - Rustic BrownPrima - Art Alchemy - Liquid Acrylic - Burnt SiennaPrima - Art Basics - Soft Gloss Gel
Prima - Art Ingredients - Melange - Diamond Art Pebbles

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Вдохновение Happycraftforaus. Миксмедийная открытка "Всегда в моём сердце"

Всем привет!  Сегодня буду вас вдохновлять на Миксмедийные открытки.  Как здорово, когда твоё письмо прилетает в другую страну...