суббота, 2 ноября 2019 г.

Allbum "Honey Baby" , Special for KoraProject. PART 2

Hello friends!

I am Svetafka and my the part 2 of my detailed video tutorial.
You can see like I create the hardcover from eco-leather and decorate the spreads using a chipboards sets  Bears playingParty bears , Soccer background , Honey baby , lace and many cut elements from a sheet for cutting of the collection and from the sheets Best Friends  .


There is one beautiful paper collection that unique for baby's album. And any bright color will be good toghether with it. I choosed two colors  a bright yellow and autumn brown .  




here is a video review


LINK


I used most of two paper set of Sweetie Baby .
4 extra sheets of Best Friends for cutting.
2 sheets of Teddy Bear
1 sheet with cards Baby's world
Also I used eco-leather two colors, chocolate embossing power, stamping, Gold metal paint.

All details , sizes you can find into my video. Please enjoy the watching!
Please feel free to contact me any questions!
See you!

LINK





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Вдохновение Happycraftforaus. Миксмедийная открытка "Всегда в моём сердце"

Всем привет!  Сегодня буду вас вдохновлять на Миксмедийные открытки.  Как здорово, когда твоё письмо прилетает в другую страну...