суббота, 16 ноября 2019 г.

Tutorial step-by-step . Layout "Sea Depths" for Kora Projects.



Hello everyone!

I never cease to be surprised at the creations that nature creates. They captivate, delight, scared me.
Recently, I have again taken a great interest in scientific films about treasure hunting and exploration of sea depths. What forms can be seen, what colors, it all shakes to my depths of subconscious. Nature is the greatest creator.
My layout was created by inspiration.



A sheet from the collection of Sea Time Nautical chart   reminded the water sea's surface from the deep side). I had to use it!

The chipboard added and enriched my page with texture. I used Creat art  for title


helped create an original decor. I used Lindys sprays for coloring


 Chipbooards for decoration: Background net , Ornament Fantasía and a fence from the set Set "Princess Garden".  



Many fancy pastas, paints, waxes and toppings from Finnabair Studio.



Royal jellyfish color of rust. She's amazing


Create and feel free in your art ! See you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Вдохновение Happycraftforaus. Миксмедийная открытка "Всегда в моём сердце"

Всем привет!  Сегодня буду вас вдохновлять на Миксмедийные открытки.  Как здорово, когда твоё письмо прилетает в другую страну...